Before you will start your study at our Faculty of Mechanical Engineering please:
- Fill in the “Application form” and “Learning agreement form”. Details on the available subjects are listed in our “course catalogue“. To be sure that all documents are filled well, please contact via email with our Erasmus+ coordinator.
- Print these document and ask Your University LLP Erasmus+ Coordinator to sign and stamp. Send these documents to: UTH Radom, International Office, address:
by post – originals:
Kazimierz Pułaski University of Technology and Humanities,
ul. Malczewskiego 29,
26-600 Radom, Poland.
Scanned version of these documents please send us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- UTH Radom will send Confirmation Letter to your University Erasmus+ Coordinator. You will receive necessary confirmation too.
- UTH Radom will send you information package.
- Now you can plan your trip to Radom.
- When you will arrive to UTH Radom you have to register in the International Office, ul. Malczewskiego 29, Rectorate Building, room 124, working hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-3 pm. You will have your Arrival Form signed. We will need: your identity card/passport, medical insurance policy, 2 passport photos, 17 PLN to pay for Polish Student Card.
- You have to make an appointment with the Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator to arrange your studying timetable.
- At the end of your Erasmus+ study at UTH Radom you will receive a certificate of participation.