Projekt edukacyjny E-DriveTour o numerze 612522-EPP-1-2019-1-EL-EPPKA2-KA współfinansowany ze środków programu Erasmus+, Sojusze na rzecz Wiedzy.
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Brussels 2019.
The Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom (UTH Radom) has received funding from the ERASMUS+ program for the E-DriveTour project no. 612522-EPP-1-2019-1-EL-EPPKA2-KA, which it will carry out in cooperation with 9 European partners for the next 3 years until 2022.
The bEyonD the boRder of electrΙc VEhicles: an advanced inTeractive cOURse (E-DriveTour) project aims at the development of an interactive course on electric vehicles with a comprehensive interdisciplinary curriculum that includes reconfigurable laboratory apparatus, innovative demonstrator group assignment & an industrial experience to equip the participants with the necessary experience to enter the emerging market of Electric Mobility.
The course is designed to give the students a chance to participate in 520 working hours, (a mix of classroom & laboratory time, exams, homeworks and industrial practice) and awarded the equivalent ECTS credits as defined by the certification rules. This workload, of 520 hours, corresponds to approximately 20 ECTS credits and there is an additional 10 hour time of workload for the students as after the demonstrator phase is finished they need to write a report.
The innovative curriculum comprises of interactive teaching methods and partnerships with expert academic and enterprises in order to give to the students a solid background for starting a fruitful career in the industry. The course duration is 8 months, plus a 1-month industrial practice, a month after the end of the teaching period i.e. September/October 2022 . During the execution of the course, 2 Intensive Mobility Period are programmed. Each one will take 14 days when the students and educators from one university will travel to the other and work together in international environment. The first meeting will take place at the International Hellenic University (IHU) located in Thessaloniki. Two months later teachers and students will meet together during the second mobility period in Radom.
Although the course will be taught in English, local language lessons will be provided to enable the participants to immerge in the local culture during the exchange periods. The course will be open for participation for anyone with a basic electrical or mechanical technical background. Priority will be given according to their academic performance. The project participants will get financial support to cover necessary costs of all mobilities.
The project consortium contains 6 enterprises:
- Ingeteam is a very well known enterprise that among other has activities in the fields of electric vehicle chargers (developer and producer) and smart energy management. It will provide the ideal industrial environment for student internship. Its benefits lie in the opportunities to train possible future employees.
- eZee Europe is an SME working in the field of electric bicycle developing and production. It will provide the experience of an efficient company in light electric vehicle technology and market, having the opportunity to approach a group of people/engineers in the company’s expertise.
- Inteligg is a start-up company working in the fields of intelligent, innovative and sustainable solutions for Smart Cities and Communities, will provide in-depth knowledge in that fields and will have the opportunity to cooperate with large enterprises and approach possible future, well-trained employees.
- Cerca Trova Ltd have an extensive experience in design & development of academic & industrial instrumentation systems & controls. Combined with their experience in designing & operating study abroad programs. Their aim is to enhance their diverse business portfolio on measurement systems technology providing and student experience abroad programs.
- eProInn r.l. (Energy and PROpulsion INNovation) is a spin-off company of the University of Salerno, Italy, with wide expertise in research and academic activity in the fields of energy and mobility. Their contribution lies in the field of hybrid-solar vehicles, on which they have developed working prototypes of hybrid-solar vehicles and hold a patent.
- The Hellenic Institute of Transport / CERTH has great experience on the subject of transportation and possesses advanced laboratories related to measurements on vehicle electrification in its premises. Personnel and laboratories will be exploited in the frame of the project, specifically the first phase of the educational procedure.
and 3 Universitaties:
- The International Hellenic University in Thessaloniki (Greece)
- The Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom (Poland)
- University of Craiova (Romania).